18 End Term 3,
5-9 Begin Term 4 -resume remote learning
- more details to follow pending State Government and DET announcements.
Welcome to Maiden Gully Primary School
Take a Virtual Tour of MGPS
The transition back into Remote Learning has been smooth. Thank you to our adaptable families and staff for ensuring this was the case.
We appreciate the continued vigilance in our school community around the issues of COVID-19 and those looking out for the safety of your family and ours and playing your part to stay home, work from home, be tested and self-isolate where need be. We cannot impress the importance of minimising travel and spread within the community.
Some Operational Items:
• Onsite supervision will be operational between 8:45am and 3pm each day for children of essential workers. They will need to be in full school uniform and completely free of any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please note that from tomorrow each school day will end at 3pm. Children should not be onsite prior to 8:45am and after 3pm unless attending OshCare.
• Attendance Forms- Parents of children learning on site will be required to submit a weekly attendance form to Jade Aldridge by 3pm each Thursday. This week is an exception. Please contact Jade for an Onsite Enrolment Form, email: Jade.Aldridge@education.vic.gov.au
• Late On-Site Supervision requests will not be accepted, as staffing will need be formalised immediately after this time.
• OSHCare- is open for Before and After School Care for children being supervised onsite. Please contact Helen for enrolment.
As the Government reviews its latest advice, these conditions are subject to change and this information will be passed on to families accordingly
Set Calendar Days:
Thursday 9am - School Banking
Please note Assemblies and Fresh Fruit Friday are presently cancelled under COVID-19 restrictions.
Sunsmart Hats and clothing are compulsory between September and April.